May 15, 2020
Do & Don’t during Coronavirus Self-Quarantine
As we all know that coronavirus infection continues to spread across the whole world. IT is important that we take some safety measures and make safe ourselves.
In this pandemic time of COVID-19, our governments also working hard to save people’s lives and nations. Take steps to care for your self and help protect others in your home and community.
What you should you know about the Coronavirus
What is coronavirus COVID-19?
COVID-19 is the new genus from the coronavirus family. The first case of coronavirus is founded in the last days of December month in Wuhan China. And now it becomes a pandemic & spreads across the worlds and taking many lives.
What are its symptoms?
Since its spread, there are many new symptoms become in light. But the common symptoms of the virus are moderate or high fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath & sometimes headache or stomach issues.
How coronavirus spread? (How Contagion Coronavirus)
Coronavirus can spread when any healthy people come in contact with infected persons. The virus can be transmitted when any person touches surfaces that have an infected droplet.
Prevention of Coronavirus
The following instructions help to assist you to safely care for yourself or others
- Wash your hands frequently
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean your hands with sanitizer or shop
- Wear a mask or cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean high touches surfaces
Does & Don’ts during coronavirus pandemic
What you should do
- Wash your hands with sanitizer
- Ware a face mask outside
- Cover your cough tissue paper
- Check your body regularly
What you should avoid
- Avoid contact with sick people
- Avoid contact animals
- Avoid crowded places
- Contaminated objects
Stay home & get expert medical care
To prevent the coronavirus infection you should restrict activities outside of your home except for getting medical care. But in the time of technology, it’s easy to get medical care at home. Are you feeling sick or want to meet your doctor – but you have a fear to get infected? Consult with your doctor online with MyCare. MyCare helps you to get expert medical advice at home. The patient can connect with their doctors through MyCare and get medical care whenever they need. Also patient can ask their family doctors to download the Mycare and serve their duties online from home.
How MyCare helps patients & doctors in this pandemic time
- Continuing care beyond the clinic
- Easy Access to specialists
- Interactive consultation between patient and doctor
- Symptoms visible to the doctor through video streaming
- Services in remote & rural locations
- Saves traveling time
- Services at the comfort of your home
- Quick patient engagement and satisfaction