January 6, 2020
How MyCare Patients Can Connect with Specialized Doctors in MYCARE
MyCare allows MyCare Patients & their relatives to connect and discuss their case history details with the specialist doctors directly from their mobile phones with direct video calling or keeping their local doctors in conference video calling. Patients can connect with their primary care physicians to communicate and receive their medical diagnoses. MyCare allows patients to reach instant solutions during their alone time at home.
The Flow: How MyCare Patients Can Connect with Specialized Doctors
- Patient user register their patient account into MyCare App
- Login into the MyCare App
- We have a list of specialist select your doctor according to your diagnose
- Connect with the specialized doctor via MyCare App
- The patient can consult their doctors via chat or video call or by uploading their reports
- Select your consulting type and make payment
- Now patient users consultation request send to a doctor of MyCare
- A doctor can able to approve or reject the patient request
- Once the doctor approves the patient consultation request patient can able to make an appointment
- Select your suitable consulting time to consult your doctor
- Once doctor approve your appointment patient will be notified via notification
- Now the patient can able to do a consultation on their selected consulting time
- The patient can connect with their doctors via direct video calling or keeping their local doctors in conference video calling.
- When the consultation video call is finished doctor upload the updated prescription to the patient’s digital history folder
- The patient is able to view and save their prescriptions for further use
What Patients Can Do with My Care
- Patients can easily connect with their preferred doctors to discuss their cases
- My Care will handle all of your appointments and both store and keep track of your important data.
- Patients have access to their important medical documents through the digital medical history folder.
- Patients can save prescriptions and also store their medical reports, X-rays, and other important data.
- Doctors will send appointment reminders to their patients
- A patient can scan their important medical documents and save it as sharable PDF
MyCare Benefits for Patients
- All patient data is saved securely according to medical security standards
- All patient data is stored digitally so the patient can access and share that data with their specialist
- Book an appointment with just one click with My Care
- My care follows the HIPPA and GDPR compliances so all patient data is secure, getting rid of the fear of a breach of your sensitive information
- Directly communicate and consult with your doctors from anywhere at anytime
- Doctors have access to all their patients’ important medical documents through My Care’s medical history folder.